Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Monday, February 06, 2006

Day After The Super


So it wasn't a bad game. Wasn't one of the best ever either. No blow out at least. Finally found myself cheering for Seattle even the I am from Pennsylvania. Just have to root for the underdog if my team isn't there. I really could not see why the Seahawks were the underdog anyway. I thought going in they were the better team. The bookies must know something I don't.

I am glad for "The Bus", Jerome Bettis, great story there. Play and win your first Super Bowl in your hometown than retire. Careers don't end much better than that. And I always did like Steelers coach Bill Cowher. If he doesn't look like a football coach nobody does.

So really in the end I guess I didn't care who won.

Now the important stuff. The commercials!

Winners:
Bud Light Secret Fridge
Budweiser Superfan (Clydesdales game with streeker)
Nationwide Insurance Fabio
ESPN Mobile Sports Heaven
Anything from GoDaddy.com
godaddy.com super Bowl

Loser:
Pizza Hut - rated by my son Sean - even with Jessica Simpson - didn't like the commercial or more importantly the product.
Blockbuster - Maybe a good deal but my god it was shown to many times

View Them All:
ifim.com Watch The Super Bowl commercials

Best and worst of Super Bowl Commercials
by Katie Favazza
Town Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home