Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Make A Dead Man .... Oops ... Can't Say That Here


OK how bad is it getting. A song written 25 years ago. Heard on the radio everyday. Being song with a barely audible mic. And the NFL, in terror of god knows who, finds it necessary to censor a word. ONE word. When will the powers that be in this country realize most people don't care and really don't know until they tell us we missed it. So in honor of the NFL and censors everywhere .... today I will blast The Stones on my stereo. Well at least till someone comes (can I use that spelling?) home and tells me stop. Next year your Super Bowl half time show Wayne Newton!


If you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stopIf you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stopI've been running hotYou got me ticking gonna blow my topIf you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stop
You make a grown man crySpread out the oil, the gasolineI walk smooth, ride in a mean, mean machineStart it up
If you start it upKick on the starter give it all you got, you got, you gotI can't compete with the riders in the other heatsIf you rough it upIf you like it you can slide it up, slide it up
Don't make a grown man cryMy eyes dilate, my lips go greenMy hands are greasyShe's a mean, mean machineStart it up
If start me upGive it all you gotYou got to never, never, never stopNever, neverSlide it up
You make a grown man cryRide like the wind at double speedI'll take you places that you've never, never seenStart it upLove the day when we will never stop, never stopNever stop, never stopTough me upNever stop, never stop, never stop
You, you, you make a grown man cryYou, you make a dead man comeYou, you make a dead man come

Rolling Stone Reveiws


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home