Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Race For The White House - 2008

And so we begin the search for an unlucky man or woman to replace an all but failed President. There is an article in the new issue of Wired magazine titled "The Resurrection of Al Gore". It is a little long but worth the read.

Even before I read it I realized big Al was on the comeback trail. And maybe that isn't a bad thing. As much as I like Bill Clinton I am beginning to think Hillary isn't the way we should go. Just a feeling I get.

On the other hand Gore is looking better and better. A return to an environmentally friendly administration isn't a bad thing either. Before it is to late ... Unless it already is!

The Resurrection of Al Gore - Wired
Wired Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home