Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Somebody Please Gag Rosie O'Donnell

So this morning on the radio I heard Rosie wants to impeach President Bush. Now I'm not this administration's biggest fan. But if my choice is between the President and Rosie O'Donnell .... well Rosie better start lookong for work. Maybe the Donald would hire her for PR work. I don't watch the veiw but I see clips from time to time. How long is she going to stay on the show? After all it isn't Rosie and freiends.

"Someone I believe should call for the impeachment of George Bush to let the world know…I’ll tell you why. Listen…I think we should do it so the world knows that the nation is not standing behind this president’s choices, that the nation, a democracy, feels differently than the man who was leading as if it were a dictatorship, and that we represent this country. He does not lead as a monarch .... "

YouTube - Rosie calls for Bush's impeachment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home