Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cheney Jokes

There is just no escaping all the Cheney jokes. It's just to good a topic for late night or any other comics. But the 78 year old victim's condition turning a little sour put somewhat of a damper on it all. As Jon Stewart said "I am downgrading the story from incredibly hilarious to still funny but a little sad."

The best has to be Steve Martin writing in the Huffington Post:

"Vice President Dick Cheney, while hunting wild geese in the Rose Garden, accidentally shot President Bush twice, once in the heart and once in the head. "I didn't really shoot the President twice," said Cheney. "The second time I shot him, I was president. It wasn't until my third shot, where I accidentally shot my own foot, that I had shot the president twice."

Cheney Shoots Three Presidents In Oval Office Mishap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home