Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life Is Precious

This is one the sadder post I ever will make. My son's class graduates from high school in less than a month. High point of their young lives. Indestructible. Than we find out last night a boy in his class died in a car accident. Rolled over ... No seatbelt ... Thrown from the car.

To make it all worse today we find out he was drunk. His friends got out of the car. Would not drive with him but didn't think to take the keys. What a waste. I didn't know him and he wasn't a friend of my son's but I can't even imagine getting that call.

What it all comes down to is tell your kids, or anyone else you love, that you love them every chance you get. You never know when it could be the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home