Name:
Location: Near Reading, Pennsylvania, United States

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

24

Is 24 the best show on TV right now? I think so and I am a big Lost fan! I had to watch this week's episode three times. The show just keeps getting better week after week. However that could all end next week. The previews show The Department of Homeland Security taking over the CTU. If TV is anything like real life it can only be downhill from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Yea, 24 is really good. I think after this week that we are going to have a mushy, no action show next week. They seem to balance the expensive pyrotechnics shows with lower budget CTU shows. We never miss it and each year I get the previous season as a DVD as a Christmas Gift.

I started my Blog today and am surfing Blogs. That's how I found you. Funny that you can't spell check comments. Hmmm...

Regards,

Rob

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home